Delivering the Next Generation Communications Network
Today's Military places a huge emphasis on developing next generation communications network and giving Soldiers the equipment they need to successfully execute the mission, both within the United States and on the battlefield. From routine communication in the office to MEDEVAC request on the battlefield, it all comes back to a reliable, modern network.
This Conference will focus on giving an overview of the outstanding progress the Army has made in recent years, highlighting future requirements, and how industry can best support the Army in achieving these requirements.
Whether you are a Program Manager in the field, an Industry leader with a new idea, or simply an enthusiast, this event will have something for you!
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the direction the Military is moving on both the tactical and non-tactical networks
- Provide potential solutions to key Military decision makers to assist them in creating a next generation network
- Learn how to support the development of technology aimed at reducing the TOC footprint
- Get the most up to date information on Program Acquisition projects within the PEO EIS/C3T
- Understanding of the challenges the Military faces when developing a simplified NetOps Program
- Get information first hand from the Military leaders responsible for the development of this technology
- Help the Military identify gaps within their network
- Understand the requirements for an highly mobile network infrastructure
- Learning how to best evolve the information from "Big Data" to information useful to the Warfighter